There are 3 easy ways you can help us to raise money for Westwood Charter --- and all you have to do is continue to shop like you normally do, and a percentage of the proceeds go back to WWC:
1. Access these websites through WWC, and a percentage of your purchases goes back to WWC! Please share with your family and friends!
The Shutterfly Family of Companies (Shutterfly, TinyPrints, Treat, and Wedding Paper Divas): Access these websites through the links above and Westwood Charter gets a percentage of the sale. YOU MUST USE THE LINK IN ORDER FOR WESTWOOD CHARTER TO GET CREDIT.
First, sign up here www.goodshop.com.
Directly under the search bar you'll see a link which says "Choose your cause."
Search for "Westwood Involvement Supports Education", then register for the site with your name and email address.
Then start making your purchases through any of goodshop.com's thousands of stores.
2. Register for these programs and a percentage of your purchases goes back to WWC!
You can register your Ralphs Rewards card by taking the following easy steps (If you registered prior to September 1, 2012, please be sure to sign up again because sign-ups do not automatically roll over from year to year!):
1. Go to www.ralphs.com.
2. Click on Community > Community Contributions.
3. Scroll down the page and click on Participant.
4. If you already have an account, click Sign In.
5. If you are new to Ralphs.com and need to create an account, click on Get started.
Sign up today.
6. Once you are logged in, go to Find Your Organization and search for W.I.S.E.,
WESTWOOD INVOLVEMENT SUPPORTS EDUCATION (or enter our number,
7. Under Select Your Organization, select the button next to W.I.S.E., WESTWOOD
INVOLVEMENT SUPPORTS EDUCATION
8. Click the Save Changes button to save your selection.
9. Westwood will appear at the bottom of your Ralphs receipts.
Please register again even if you signed up last year – Ralphs won’t renew automatically for us. If you are having any issues please email Staci Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Your Target Credit Card with www.target.com/tcoe. A portion of your purchases will be donated to Westwood. The ID number for Westwood is 32979.
o Register Your Vons, Pavilions, or Safeway Cards Online “Escrip” is an electronic SCRIP program. Vons, Pavilions, and Safeway Card can be registered with www.escrip.com. The ID number for Westwood is 136559363. Once you register online, a portion of purchases you make with your card(s) will be donated to Westwood.
3. Collect receipts and Westwood wins
Westwood Charter is participating in the School Cents program at Westside Pavilion. The first place prize is $3,000! Each dollar spent at the mall translates into points earned for our school. Every time you shop at the Westside Pavilion, SAVE YOUR RECEIPT and drop that original receipt in the green worm collection box that's sitting on the table outside the WWC main office. If you prefer to keep your receipt, our school can still receive credit for your purchase -- just bring your receipt to Guest Services on the 2nd floor of the mall. They will credit us and return it right to you. We receive points for every dollar spent at the mall and that includes the Westside Tavern and the Landmark movie theater!
Box Tops For Education - We all shop for groceries, sometimes two or three times a week –- or more. Now turn those shopping trip into easy cash for your school, and encourage friends to do the same! Just look for the Box Tops logo on hundreds of products like Cheerios®, Hamburger Helper® and Kleenex®, in almost every aisle of the store. All you need to do is clip and send them to your school’s Box Tops coordinator —- each one is worth 10¢ for your school. For more information go to http://www.boxtops4education.com/.