Ralph’s has a "Community Contributions" program that donates part of your purchase to Westwood Charter. The school raises a lot of money this way so please sign up (even if you already did last year!).
Starting September 1, 2012, you can register your Ralphs Rewards card by taking the following easy steps:
1. Go to www.ralphs.com.
2. Click on Services > Community Contributions.
3. Scroll down the page and click on Participant.
4. If you already have an account, click Sign In.
5. If you are new to Ralphs.com and need to create an account, click on Get started.
Sign up today.
6. Once you are logged in, go to Find Your Organization and search for W.I.S.E.,
WESTWOOD INVOLVEMENT SUPPORTS EDUCATION (or enter our number,
7. Under Select Your Organization, select the button next to W.I.S.E., WESTWOOD
INVOLVEMENT SUPPORTS EDUCATION
8. Click the Save Changes button to save your selection.
9. Westwood will appear at the bottom of your Ralphs receipts.
Please register again even if you signed up last year – Ralphs won’t renew automatically for us.
And, don’t forget, this program is not limited to just family members! Grandparents, neighbors, and friends can all help raise money for our school by registering their Ralphs’ card.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, visit the website at: