An Invitation for All Interested K-5th Graders to Sign Up for:
March 6th - 10th
Artshare is a weeklong voluntary art program that encourages
students to use their imagination and creativity to reflect upon a given theme through a variety of mediums.
Register for Workshops Via SignUp Genius on 2/27/2017
SIGN UP LINK:
• Please sign up for ONE workshop per child and NOT MORE. Those parents who have signed up for more than one workshop per child, visit the link and delete the double signup by 5 PM PST today. Artshare team will remove the double signups after 5 PM PST to give other students a chance. We will open the remaining spots for you to register for second class at a later date. We want to ensure that all children have an opportunity to participate. Thank you!
• Include your child's name/age in the comment box.
• Once everyone gets a chance to sign up, we will open the remaining spots for you to register for second class.
• Check in/Check out will be in the library. Where applicable, Kinders need to be dropped off and picked up from the library by an adult. Artshare staff is not responsible to pick up or drop off from STAR.
• Artshare mentors appreciate any parent who is able to volunteer to help in the workshops. Thank you!
Gallery Night in the Auditorium During Open House:
April 6th, 6:30-8PM
Questions: Contact Samira Kordestani